Includes 4-day rental and cleaning
(Retail Price: $453.00)
The Gita is a beautiful floor-length gown that balances subtle sheerness and a fluted skirt perfectly. The top layer features delicate webbed lace which has specially placed panels designed to elongate and then pans out into a full skirt of the webbed fabric designed to flutter as you walk. The slip underneath is included, and is made up of two layers - a nude georgette and black chiffon - to lightly line and allow the stunning top layer to feature.
Contents: Webbed Lace
Lexi Gita Dress
*Price reflects 4-day rental
*Price includes dry cleaning upon return
By renting a dress with Lusso Dress Hire you are consenting to the following terms and conditions:
- Garments are to be treated with appropriate care to ensure the safekeeping of the garment during the rental period and you will bear all risk until the garment is returned to Lusso Dress Hire.
- A credit card will be required at the beginning of the rental period.
- Should there be any damage to the garment that is not reparable, the full retail price of the dress will be charged.
- If there are any remedies available to repair the dress to a sellable condition, any repairs to the garment will be the responsibility of the customer who will be charged back for such repairs.
- Any small wear and tear on the garment is exempt from the above and will be assessed upon the garment being returned.
- Should the garment not be returned after the 4-day rental period, a late fee of $20/day will be charged until the garment has been returned.
- Should the garment not be returned after 10 days it will be considered non-returned and the customer will be charged the full retail price of the garment.
- If the garment gets lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair whether or not it is due to your negligence, the full retail price of the garment will be charged.
- Garments should not be cleaned, pressed, altered or repaired in anyway. Lusso Dress Hire will remain responsible for the cleaning of garments in between rental periods.
- The garment may not be in its original condition and may be subject to wear and tear.
- The fees associated with the rental of the garment are not refundable. Should there be any issues with the booking where a garment is not available for the requested date, the fee paid can be put towards another rental of equal or lower price.
- Special orders can be placed in which another garment size/style or colour can be ordered. In these instances, a deposit of 30% of the retail price of the garment will be required immediately, with the remaining 70% to be paid once the garment arrives and the rental period is booked.
- Two weeks notice is required to cancel a rental without penalties.
- Should late notice be recieved to cancel a rental, additional charges may apply.